Sunday, April 24, 2011

LET OUR MIND CONQUER IT ALL~!!!

let our mind conquer it all~!! (crowd:Wht the hell r u saying??) i dont know about others...i guess to those who really done something with their heart may say these...some peoples tend to do and let their own emotion and feeling to manage ,create and settle something...who is tht people? let me give some examples :
-someone who fight or cries over something
-someone who cares about some trivial things
-someone who holding grudges to others
these are some examples....actually...there r many examples....but only three can make a mess or trouble neither themselves or others...which one are you??
dont ever let emotion get in you...make urself more brilliant and rational....dont be hater or even fighter...you're not a monster who want to go revenge on ultraman..(surely my friends would laugh this..!)
Actually...friend of my friend was listed in this group...she tried to humiliate and embarrassing me with uncool and      harsh words on FaceBook...she hates me...she was my old schoolmate a long time ago and was holding grudges against me...the biggest hatred she felt for me was because i have stole her boyfriend  long ago...she loved that guy very much....OMG??she even told all  my old schoolmates tht im back-stabber , b**ch(censored) and have s**pt(censored)  with him.....WTH??????D*** YOU ~!!! i hate this !! she ruined my name !! how am i going to show my face infront of them all ever again???for god'sake...!!
oopppsss......my bad ! be cool ! chill out ! there's nothing to fear about....i guess she misunderstanding something....why bother over trivial things?its just your boyfriend i stole not your HUSBAND ~!! (though i never done it...seriously!!) stole other's things is out of my zone...!!!
after few weeks of confronting...that girl apologized to me and felt bad because let her own emotion to blame someone....actually tht boyfriend of her have confessed to me but i have turned him down by saying : "sorry,my taste is really high."hahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment